Our space is a fun, accessible fine art gallery in the Houston Heights arts district, less than 5 miles from Downtown Houston. With more than 2000 square feet of gallery space, the venue offers a unique and unforgettable setting for your gala, reception, shower, or corporate event. Whether indoors surrounded by priceless works of art and natural light from floor to ceiling windows, or outside beneath the shade of mature Pecan trees on our expansive patio and garden space, your guests will enjoy a truly high-end experience here.
Hourly booking rate includes the following:
• Access to break room facilities, including sink and refrigerator
• 2 Restrooms
• 75 - 200 Person Capacity (depending on whether your event is indoors only or also includes our beautiful garden and patio space)
• A Limited Number of Tables and Chairs; Additional Equipment available from our Approved Caterers
*Please inquire about our approved caterers. We have relationships with three vendors who offer a wide assortment of food, beverage, bar, wait staff and bartender services, as well as equipment.
*Use of the Gallery is restricted to low-risk types of events.
The base rental fee is $280 per hour on weekdays, and $300 per hour on weekends. All fees are billed in one-hour increments. The rental time includes any time needed for setup and cleanup.
If your event is estimated to last 1 to 3 hours, 100% of the estimated rental fee is due when you sign and return our Rental Agreement to reserve your event date. For events estimated to last 4 hours or more, a reservation fee of 50% of the estimated rental fee is required to reserve your event date, which is due when you sign and return our Rental Agreement. The gallery is not reserved until JRG receives the applicable reservation fee. For events estimated to last 4 hours or more, the balance of the estimated rental fee is due at least two weeks prior to the event date. Additional fees will be charged if the actual time length of the event exceeds the time reserved or art movement is requested. Any last minute changes to the reservation must be paid at the time requested with a credit card.
In addition to the usage fee, the user (“User”) is required to provide credit card information to be held on file as security for damages that may occur. In addition, a deposit of $1,000 is due along with the signed Rental Agreement. Deposits will be refunded no later than two weeks after the event, minus any charges for damage or clean up incurred by JRG during the event. If User chooses not to clean up the gallery after the event, JRG charges $250 for cleaning the gallery.
• No smoking
• No outside food or drinks; food, beverages, bar service, and wait service must be secured from one of our approved caterers
• No Pets
• No loud music after 8 pm on weekdays or after 10 pm on weekends
• No open flames, cooking, or candles in the Gallery
• Gallery Staff will be on hand during the event to oversee use of the space, answer questions about artworks, and lock and unlock the Gallery
• Artwork is not to be moved without prior approval; additional charges will apply to move art
• Setup for events may not begin earlier than 2 hours prior to the start of the event
• By the end of the booking, trash must be placed in garbage bins and guests must remove any equipment they bring into the Gallery
If the User needs to cancel or reschedule an event, JRG should be given at least 30 days’ prior written notice. Failure give 30 days’ notice of cancellation will result in forfeiture of the User’s reservation fee. Failure to pay the balance of the rental fee at least two weeks in advance of the event date will result in cancellation of the event and forfeiture of the User’s reservation fee. Cancellations submitted within 14 days of the event date are not refundable. Any rescheduling of an event is subject to availability.